Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aftermath of my exams

The exams are over n no more exams for one year coz industrial placement is gonna start in July.It's pretty exciting coz this is the first time I'm gonna work n it's new environment n new n strange people.But unfortunately actually very unfortunately my mom has got some exams and I had to give up my plans to go on a trip to Nuwara Eliya n Badulla.Well I actually guessed something like this would happen coz it's totally normal in my family.The wonder would be if we could go on a trip as we planned ;).
I was totally bored after the exams and feeling down coz the cancellation of the trip.Then CCNA came for my aid.I bought the book one year ago n was planning to finish the exam but BCS n IIT work kept me really busy so I thought why not give it a try n finish it within two months.Ha ha I remember wht I wrote in my first blog post "No more exams for one year n Live my life to the fullest".But becoming a CCNA within two months is not bad actually it's one of the most difficult targets I ever set for myself.

No comments: