Sunday, October 4, 2009

Life goes on

It's might be a coincident that whenever I feel down I come and blog :) . Someone probably even think that I'm a totally miserable person. But honestly there hv been many ups and downs frequently and now I'm so done with all. I completely hated life at EPIC. I was so bored and all the time I was there I was thinking why couldn't I be at IIT, enjoying my studies which used to be something that I enjoyed most and actually kept me happy and cotented. But after one year, here I am, back in IIT, and studying as I wanted, but woooowi I'm NOT HAPPY. ;) Actually even I can't undertand myself. I remember A/L's, which was the milestone in school life which I enjoyed most yet I got fed up when it came to the end. ;) Life is so strange, it goes on and on and sometimes bring u to the same point where it all started. Today I'm in the same position I was in three yrs ago eargerly waiting to see how I tackle myself with everything comes on my way. :)

1 comment:

PolishAddict4Ever said...

Please write a new blog entry...!!!