Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Wish you a very happy new year everyone.Hope this year brings you all the happiness and prosperity throughout the year.Today's a holiday for us. Yeppiiiiiiiiiii :). Even if it was a working day I wouldn't have gone coz Jan first I hv always being at home.:) It's not good to spoil the tradition right?
I'll step back to 2008 which I still can't believe is over.The January first of 2008 feels like couple of hours back ;).It's the year I most feared to welcome I thought I'd either go crazy or get over it.But I didn't go crazy neither did I get over.It's the same old me. Nothing is Ever Forgotten. :) I did reach some of my goals too. I had a dream of graduating before 20 but I somehow graduated in 21. Not so bad huh? ;)2008 was full of happenings happiness,sorrow,achievements,disappointments,new frineds,understanding about current friends goes the list so on.Going back to the beginning of 2008 I got a really bad news came on the first week.Then by the end of Jan I got sick with some viral thing and had to be in home for two weeks and the day I recovered I had the Computer Systems Organizaton test.No idea how I wrote it but I got an A.Hats off to u for the help.Then I was sick for my birthday and couldn't have the party for my 21 st birthday.But the most horrible thing was loosing my dear old mobile phone which I carried around with me everywhere even after getting the new one.It wasn't just a mobile.I lost touch with all my school and BCS friends and all the sweeet messages from friends.More than that it was my first mobile :(. What else did I loose?? Four teeth because i had to put bracers. And I did a really big mistake by quitting the first company who offered me internship and a good projject and the chance to code from my second day.Then I did a really big mistake by going somewhere else which is soooo boring :( .Then came another time full of hardships when I was sick and the doctors couldn't find the reason coz all the reports were normal.And last but not least I muust mention Imagine Cup as well.Now I'm gonna move to the good parts.I wasn't had working in the second year but managed to get A's. And oh my god the Copmuter Services Management paper of the BCS exam which I wrote shivering with fever and nothing on my mind but ultimately ended in succeeding :). Thank you god!!!!Thank you so much!!!And passing the Network paper of the BCS exam was a miracle too coz all the questions in the paper were new and nothing I studied. And I'm sooo glad I got through the BCS final level without going to classes.(I did join, but as I always got late I kind of stopped going ;).Thank you god for helping me to graduate in 21. And hats off to all of you who helped me in some way.Hmmm and finally I got to be in a project which has image processing after being jobless for fiv months.Hopefully I'll get to code in image processing module.As I said before this year (oops sorry, last year) was full of happenings. Everything was happening like a butterfly effect.It was cool but hard too and I wonder if anybody went through more than this.If so I'd like to know.

So everyone Happy New Year again :).

No comments: